The Raw Forest Honey, characteristic for its dark color and strong, slightly sweet flavor, is made of “honey dew”. Sourced from the core forest area of the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand. The Honey in this bottle is collected by Apis Mallifera Bees.
Source of origin - Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
- Take it in warm water with lemon juice to shed those extra kilos.
- Replacement for sugar in your daily diet.
- Can be added in homemade masks & scrubs for skin rejuvenation.
- Power packed with 22 kinds of amino acids
- Rich in Niacin, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, copper, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium and potassium
- Excellent source of instant energy comprising 80% of natural sugars, 18% of water and 2% of vitamins and minerals
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial that has been used since ancient times to treat wounds, burns and bacterial infections
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool dry place.