Februus pure Peppermint essential oil is extracted from the plants grown in the warm climate of North India. Peppermint oil is used as a traditional treatment for different human diseases and various pain conditions, such as headaches ,postherpetic neuralgia or mild bacterial or fungal infections of the skin.
Source - Northern India
- When diffused this oil boosts energy, clears the respiratory tract, stimulates circulation, alleviates feelings of nervous tension and stress, and soothes feelings of irritability. In a massage, Peppermint Essential Oil relieves fatigue, muscle spasms, muscle tension, flatulence, and fever.
- Mix Peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil to use as a body lotion or for massage.
- Add two to four drops of Peppermint essential oil to products such as body wash, shampoo, and facial scrubs for skin & hair benefits.
- Use it as an ingredient in aromatherapy. For example, peppermint essential oil can be added to scent homemade candles and fragrance diffuser.
- Mix peppermint essential oil into the bathing water and feel the refreshing fragrance.
Warning - Keep away from children below 12 years of age. Do not consume orally and do not apply directly to the skin. For external application only. Avoid contact with eyes.