Himalayan white Honey: One of the rarest honeys collected today from the region of Lolab Valley in Kashmir. This honey is not pasteurized (which degrades the enzymes, minerals, and vitamins), not ultra-filtered - which removes the pollen and its benefits.
Raw Forest Honey: It characteristic for its dark color and strong, slightly sweet flavor, is made of “honey dew”. Sourced from the core forest area of the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand.
- Eases digestive issues
- Helps in skin care and wound healing
- Used as a sore throat remedy and cough stopper
- Contains antioxidants called flavonoids and phenolic compounds which helps in regulating cellular activity in our body.
2. Raw forest Honey:
- Power packed with 22 kinds of amino acids
- Rich in Niacin, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, copper, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium and potassium
- Excellent source of instant energy comprising 80% of natural sugars, 18% of water and 2% of vitamins and minerals
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Keep in a cool dry place.