The Jade Gua Sha is an ancient wellness tool, ‘Gua’ means ‘scrape’ and ‘Sha’ means ‘sand or pebbles’. Hence, it’s a treatment that involves scraping a flat jade on the skin in upward strokes to lift skin, relax stiff muscles and promote tissue drainage.
- Stimulates blood micro-circulation
- Contours and lifts the skin
- Reduces puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Increases product absorption into the skin
- Relaxes tension in the facial muscles
Directions of Use -
Gua-Sha stone in outward and upward motions using light to medium pressure, ensuring the tool is always flat (15 degrees) against the skin. After every stroke wiggle & massage towards the ends of the face. Repeat each stroke a minimum of 3-5 times.
Warning - Due to natural stone formations each tool will be unique. Store in a cool and dry place. For external use only