Are you starting to lose your hair? Do you want to know how to grow thick hair naturally?
You've arrived at the correct location.
Your hair gradually loses thickness as you get older and as a result, they fall off. Nutrient deficits, stress, hormonal fluctuations, and other environmental factors could all have a role. Hair thinning happens over time, so you'll have plenty of time to discover out what's causing it and how to thicken your hair naturally. As a result, here are some natural hair-thickening home treatments, ideas, and organic products that you may implement into your daily routine.
But first, let's take a look at the reasons behind hair loss.
First and foremost! It's completely normal to shed 100 hair every day, but if you're losing more than that, you're shedding excessively. The first step is to figure out what might be the source of the problem -
- Nutrient deficiency: Nutrients help hair to develop by delivering the proper nutrition to hair follicles. Make an effort to eat foods that are high in iron, omega-3 fatty acids, and other minerals. Natural hair thickening is aided by these nutrients. Quinoa, nuts, seeds, and beans are all good sources of protein and minerals.
- Stress: Excessive stress encourages the production of chemicals like cortisol. These hormones tend to work against hair development when it grows up from the roots. Engage in stress-relieving activities such as meditation, listening to music, and exercising.
- Vitamin D deficiency: Vitamin D promotes hair growth and thickening on its own. Hair gets weak and falls out as a result of the shortage. Consult your doctor to see if you have a deficiency and, if so, adjust your diet accordingly.
- Using things that aren't right for you: Have you ever given thought to the goods you use? If you haven't already done so, do so right away. Not every product is suitable for everyone. Tight hairstyles and heat-inducing styling appliances can also cause a lot of stress on the hair roots, weakening them over time. It's critical to choose the proper products for your scalp type and problems, as well as to switch to a healthier hair care routine.
The following are some natural hair growth and thickening remedies:
- Oranges: Are you a fan of oranges? Then this is the remedy for you. Oranges are high in Vitamin C and minerals that promote hair growth. These ingredients moisturize the scalp while also strengthening the roots. Simply blend one or two oranges, massage the scalp, and apply it to your head. Allow for at least 1 hour of drying time before washing fully.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural medicine that can be used for a variety of ailments. Use it on the scalp to encourage hair development and acquire thick hair naturally. Blend some aloe vera gel (from the leaf's centre) and apply it to your scalp and hair. Allow one hour to pass before fully washing it off.
- Avocado: Avocados are high in Vitamin E, which helps to thicken and moisturize hair over time. You must first make the avocado paste. To do so, combine 1 avocado and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix the two ingredients thoroughly. It should be properly applied to the scalp and hair length. Leave it on for an hour before washing it off.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is a natural oil that is high in fatty acids and Vitamin E. Castor oil's qualities stimulate hair follicles and promote thicker hair naturally. Because castor oil has a thick consistency, combine it with a carrier oil such as Argan. In a mixing bowl, combine castor and argan oils in equal parts. Mix thoroughly. Gently massage your scalp and leave it on overnight.
Best Product to use for Hair
- Hair Oil - Marula, Black Seed & Lavender: This oil is extremely nourishing and hydrating for the scalp and hair. A fantastic blend of organic nourishing oils that not only softens and shines hair but also prevents hair loss and thinning. Warm the oil slightly before massaging it into the scalp.This great product includes a mixture of Black seed Oil, Lavender Oil, Almond oil, Marula Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Castor Oil, and Vitamin E, thereby nourishing your hair and promoting growth. Allow it to perform its magic for approximately an hour or overnight. Using a mild cleanser, gently wash and rinse.
The benefits of using this oil are as follows:
- Prevents hair breakage and loss.
- Acts as a conditioner and helps to keep moisture in the hair.
- Assists in balancing scalp oil.
- Helps to promote hair growth.
- Floral smell that is sweet.
Ways to Prevent Hair Loss
- Avoid using shampoo regularly: It is not necessary to wash your hair every day. It can be done twice or three times a week, but not every day. Hair that is washed regularly loses its natural oils and becomes dry.
- Heat styling should be avoided: Curlers, straighteners, and dryers are common hair styling products that dry out your hair. Overheating is bad for hair health because it weakens the hair follicles, causing hair to fall out. You can use them on occasion, but not too frequently.
- Take good care of your hair: The scalp is the starting point for hair growth. Before washing your hair, massage your scalp with lukewarm oil. Dry massage, on the other hand, stimulates hair follicles and naturally results in thick hair.
- Gently style your hair: Hair follicles are stressed by too-tight haircuts, which leads to hair loss. Few hairstyles, such as a high ponytail, braids, and dreads, tug the hair, causing it to become weak and lose out over time.
- Hair should be moisturized: It is critical to moisturize and condition your hair. Hair becomes frizzy, dry, and lifeless as a result of harsh air, pollution, heat, and filth. Then, over time, the hair begins to thin. Always use conditioner after shampooing, keep your hair oiled, and detangle softly.